1. I just wanted to thank you again for a very special, meaningful wedding ceremony. You surprised me with the three keys symbolism, and I liked it. It was what Morgan and I were looking for but didn’t know how to explain what what we wanted. Morgan and I will never forget what the three keys are and we will keep them in mind so that we can have a strong, successful marriage. Abby L.
2. I have received numerous compliments on your “Wedding Message”. This was something apparently lots of people listened too and meant so much to all of them. Abby was truly pleased with how the whole ceremony went. It was a day better than she ever imagined. It was truly a beautiful wedding all around. Thanks again for touching so many people with a meaningful/visual message. When I look at “keys,” it will remind me of you and the things we need to remember to continue to have a strong, happy marriage. Mary L. (mother of the groom)
3. Thank you for being such a big part of our special day! It means so much to me to have such wonderful people in our lives to support our love and marriage. Many of our guests commented on the impressive ceremony…..you had them hanging onto every word. Jessica
4. On behalf of both Kyle and myself, I would like to thank you for everything you did throughout all of our wedding day preparations. We were, and are, so pleased with how the day unfolded and felt that you did an absolutely beautiful job with the ceremony. Many of our guests commented on the same. You were incredibly patient with my “worries”, and we feel so fortunate to have found you. Thank you for making the most special day of our lives that much more memorable. Lynn T.
5. It has been one year since you united Chad and I in marriage and I just wanted to let you know that we have had a wonderful first year of marriage. We are doing well as individuals and as a couple. We hope you are enjoying this beautiful fall season. You will always have a special place in our thoughts at this time of year. Andrea A.
6. Thank you so much for your attention and care to make my daughter’s wedding run so smoothly. I really appreciated the ease of communication during our planning. I always felt comfortable that the wedding was in good hands. Thank you too, for being present on our big day. Your positive attitude and big smile helped put us all at ease. I hope our paths cross in the future! Barbara F.
7. I am so happy we had you officiating at our wedding. Thank you for all your hard work.
Contact: send email to Joy or fill out the Contact Form.